Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lately


Hey guys check me out! I'm finally crawling. I've been working on this for a LONG time and I finally took off last week. Mom is going to post a video soon so you can see me moving...watch out, I'm pretty fast! In fact I have finally proven to mom and dad that they do in fact need to do some baby proofing. I like to get into everything. They would appreciate any tips on how to keep me away from the things I'm not supposed to touch WITHOUT saying NO NO NO all day long:)
Don't even think about trying to take this spoon away from me! I need to learn how to use it don't I?
My daddy tries to keep me nice and clean when I eat; until now he has managed to train me to keep my hands away from the spoon, but I'm ready to get a little more involved in dinner time.
Daddy watched me for a couple of nights while my mama went up to Fresno for her friend Jill's bachelorette party. We had SOOO much fun together. Daddy let me sit in his big work chair and he took me to breakfast with my friend Harper and her daddy and for a walk in Balboa Park...it was great. I'm pretty sure mama was more sad than I was to leave me for a couple of days, but when she came back she said she had a blast. I know I'm a lucky girl to have such a great daddy.
During the week I help mama with her chores around the house. We do laundry together and clean and cook...I'll be such a good little helper someday!
Every day mama and I play the piano together for a while. I love it! I also love to sing when we're driving in the car. I especially love Jason Mraz' music...I always get happy when I hear it.

One more thing...its my Nana's (mom's mom) birthday today. Happy birthday Nana. We love you!

Thats it for now guys...

2 comments:

Deb VE said...

Thanks for the birthday greeting!I had a wonderful 4 days at the coast with Don and Anita and hosted a dinner on my birthday night for them and some friends. I wish I could have seen you all in person on that day, but I know that wasn't possible---looking forward to next time and chasing Annika around! Love you, Nana

Lyndsay said...

Oh my goodness. I need to see that little girl again! She and Morgan will have so much fun getting into trouble! So sweet, I can't wait to see the video.