Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Morning with Dad

There is always something special about Sunday mornings. Nothing compares to the hours before church in the summer when it is beautiful weather and everything is rather quiet. Today Kara came home from a night shift and after she went to bed Annika and I went to unload the laundry. This is becoming a favorite pastime of Annika's. She jumped in our sheets and started giggling, next thing I knew she was laying down in them. She was nice enough to wait and let me take a picture.


She has also become a fan of reading, even though she was disappointed when The Message didn't come with pictures. She opened it up, looked at me, flipped through the pages, grunted, stood up, closed the book and went back and put it away.


Like I said, she loves the washer and dryer.



She did this last week. She found her beanie and just had to have it on. She somehow found her binkie and snuck a hit off it.



No comments: