Wednesday, April 6, 2011

fun family visit

A few weeks ago we were blessed to spend a few days with Gramma Great (Van Essen) and Auntie Marcia (one of may dad's sisters). It was so great to spend a few days with them. Lynds and I just kept talking about how nice it would be to have gramma great and aunties closer. The kids loved all of the attention and we loved catching up. Since you left Annika has been walking around with your christmas card talking about your doggie aunt marcia. I only have a few pictures, but check out the schenk's blog for more of all the california greats. We miss you guys! Thanks for all the love (and haircuts)! We love you! grandma, working on the pictures...just email me and ask me about them if you don't get them soon;) you have to stay on me!






No comments: