Friday, January 30, 2009

May we introduce to you officially...

Annika Lanae Jung

Our little girl is pretty alert, she sleeps hard but is awake a decent amount. She already has staring contests with us... and wins... she always does.

She loves being swaddled.
As our nephew Ethan would say, "Those are baby tiny feet!"
My Growth Group made a drop by visit on Wednesday, it was awesome to have them all there together and to celebrate.
Our first few moments home. She loves being home and is much more calm then she was at the hospital.
She learned how to nap like her mother. My favorite moment of the past few days was the three of us taking a nap together and having Annika lay on my chest. Nothing really compares.

6 comments:

Jen Stutzman said...

Kara, she is so beautiful! I love her and I love you.

Andy Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andy Kelly said...

Kara, My heart is happy that everything went so well. Eric, you are a poet. I am thankful for your little girl! Keep the truth coming!
-Andy

Lyndsay said...

You're right Eric, there is nothing much better than having a newborn asleep on your chest. Cherish the moments you two. I love the sleeping pic. Hopefully Annika will always want to nap when mommy does:) I can't wait to hold her. Love you guys.

Cara Flory said...

You guys she is SO precious! Our girls will have to meet the next time you three are up here :) Congrats you guys and I love the name!!!

j and w maertz said...

annika lanae has the best mommy and daddy ever. :) we love you guys.