Saturday, May 23, 2009

Family to town and... shoes!

Two weekend's ago was Annika's baby dedication. My grandparents, parents, and the Williams clan all came to town for the event. It was a great weekend. We had a lot of fun together. There were a ton of pics taken, but only a few on our camera. We are still tracking down the others.
Thanks everyone for making the effort to come down to celebrate our daughter!

Annika and Great Grandpa Jim.

AJ with Niko...

... and Maddie...

...and Bella, Aunt Bambi and Grandmama!

AJ has started holding things, especially her Teddy Bear. Sometimes I think the bear frightens her, other times it is her little buddy.

Kara is always putting bows and hats on AJ so she will keep them on when she gets older. I thought I would do my part to help.

Grandmama sent this outfit from Palm Springs. Too cute!
And finally...
SHOES!!!

1 comment:

Jacobs' castle said...

Totally cutie patootie!! I was there with moms when she got that outfit! So glad to see her in it and looking fabulous!!! What a doll! Love you much!