Tuesday, October 13, 2009

fashion show...

It gets more and more fun to dress Annika up in her cute little clothes. Now that she can crawl and pull herself up you can actually see what she is wearing. She is spoiled by her grandmas and aunties and has so many cute things. Its funny, we went shopping with my mom last weekend when she was down and I didn't really care about getting anything for me--I know, shocking. I know thats part of becoming a mom...you really do think about them first, but I also think it has to do with the fact that you're always carrying the little one on your hip and you know that it doesn't really matter what you look like because everyone is looking at the baby anyway. Its really nice actually:)







1 comment:

kelsey c. said...

story of my life. as long as Lucca looks cute, we're set. no one cares about the mama ;)